GET A FREE CONSULTATION NOW
We Understand Your Frustration
We get it. You’ve heard “what is supposed to happen” in a work comp claim. People have made promises, and now you’re left with nothing but questions. That is why we offer a free consultation: to help you get answers with no obligation.
The rules of the worker’s compensation system are outlined in the Missouri Workers Compensation Act. Even though your rights and the insurance company’s obligations are written in black and white, that does not mean that the adjusters and insurance company’s doctors are concerned about your well-being and benefits.
All too often injured workers in Missouri:
- Have their medical treatment ended before they are actually completely healed;
- Don’t receive their weekly checks while they are off of work;
- Are mistreated by insurance adjusters;
- Are Ignored or Blown off by the insurance company doctors; or
- Are not properly compensated as the law requires.
The Work Comp system can be extremely confusing – contact us today to get answers to your questions.
100% Free Case Evaluations – Call us today At 888-519-2215
Why You Need To Talk To A Lawyer
The work comp lawyers at the BiState Injury Law Center work inside the Workers Compensation system every day, across the State of Missouri. We know exactly what your rights are, and unfortunately, we have seen every way the insurance companies attempt to minimize those rights or take them away entirely. Your rights may already be at risk.
We will happily discuss your claim, exploring the possibilities and pitfalls that you may face in your workers comp claim. Notably, we are also not afraid to say “you don’t need a lawyer fort this injury.”
BiState Law Center will:
- Take the headache of insurance adjusters and nurse case managers off your plate;
- Fight for your rights and secure your benefits;
- Stand up to the insurance companies;
- Maximize the compensation you receive for your claim.
What You Can Expect From Your Free Consultation
- Your Consultation Is Completely Free. Ask as many questions as you want, take copious notes, pick our brains: there is absolutely no obligation to work with us. However, we are confident that you will want BiState as your lawyers.
- We Will Come To You. We know that you’re hurt and you may not be receiving your paycheck. As a result, the last thing you can afford to is travel miles to see a lawyer. One of our experienced Missouri workers compensation lawyers will come to your home and discuss your claim, answering all of your questions.
- Honesty and a Real Person. Open and Honest communication is one of our core values. We also strive to Treating Everyone with Respect and simple Be Real. We will explain the work comp system in plain English. We will outline all possible issues you might encounter in your case, and we explain how we can help.
Do Not Delay – The Clock Is Running On Your Claim
Most importantly, the Missouri Workers Compensation system imposes strict deadlines on injured workers. Consequently, if you do not file the correct paperwork on time, you may lose access to the medical treatment you need and the money you deserve. This deadline can be as short as 30 days. Therefore, you must start thinking about your options immediately.
If you are not ready to contact us, but would like more information about your Missouri workers compensation, please take advantage of the free resources on our website.
You can also get information from our Article Library, which includes analysis of court decisions, detailed explanations of complicated areas of the work comp system, and breakdowns of recent case results.
Then come back and ask for a Free Consultation about your Missouri Workers Compensation claim. Don’t give up! Don’t be bullied by the insurance company! Call for a Free Consultation at (888) 519-2215. Remember, timing is of critical importance to your case.